Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh God! Can I have this?!

So here's the deal, every day or every other day, or weekly, or so, I will post one thing that I wanna buy or I want in my own bloody possesion (read as posezzione! Ha-ha!) . 


For this day I would've like to get one of these cool cameras, this is a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T99!




                                                          
These days techies are such a pain in the heck of a neck, they're so... "splurgey" you might call.
These dudes are like PHP 19,900.
                                                            
                                                                           Wishing I was a billionaire,
                                                                                       Fanpire

1 comment:

  1. lol, I like the title of your blog and can see your eagerness behind this. Yeah this techie thing is getting stronger day by day.

    ReplyDelete