Thursday, November 25, 2010

Oh God! Can I have this?! #2

Oh please, oh please!

Apple iPad

I can't help but imagine this little junky in my own bloody posezzione (It's sort of my catch line!) - in my very own hands, tapping the sick screen of this computer tablet. At first I don't kinda like this thing, but when i saw someone having this at a hotel, I was drop dead jealous about it! But there's something I don't like about this square thing, it doesn't load flash content, and has no CD  drive. So bad I hope Apple fix these thing, it the worst problem of Apple since the come out of the first Apple iPhone.
Official range prices: 
PHP30,000-65,00 
                                                                                  Wishing I was a billionaire,
                                                                                              Fanpire



3 comments:

  1. I love the apple ipad and just apple in general and yeah it's sad that the ipads don't carry a flash light for captures but i'm hoping they will soon enough fix the issue moreover its a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this apple I pad and it is amazing i tell you. I like the graphics and the sound is perfect. Its proceaaing speed so good that cant be compete by anyother brand i think.

    ReplyDelete